I love lemon and butter and chicken, so I hope you do too! This amazing recipe from damndelicious.net is a perfect combo of all of these tasty ingredients.
“Lemon Butter Chicken – Easy crisp-tender chicken with the creamiest lemon butter sauce ever – you’ll want to forget the chicken and drink the sauce instead!”
At less than 6 grams of carbs per serve, just add some low carb cauliflower rice and some steamed broccoli for a delicious, satisfying low carb meal.
So head over for the whole recipe at Damn Delicious – Lemon Butter Chicken, but first gather your ingredients together and here is the shopping list for you.
Note that the recipe has the serving size as 8 but I think that you need to have two chicken thighs for each person.
Lemon Butter Chicken, Ingredient Shopping List
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth – make your own broth/stockuse chicken stock, preferably homemade
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
Head over to damndelicious.net/2014/12/31/lemon-butter-chicken/ Lemon Butter Chicken for the rest of the recipe.