85% chocolate, Bliss Balls, cashew nuts, clean eating, coconut, coconut oil, dairy-free, gluten free, Grain Free, healthy nut bar recipe, macadamia nuts, nut bars, paleo, paleo bliss balls, Primal, raw snack
Is it not too much to ask for a snack bar that tastes great, has no added sugar and full of ingredients you don’t need a Science degree to understand?
Well now, how about these tasty little morsels?
With inspiration from the Bliss Ball collection, not only are these snacks grain and gluten free, they are super easy to make, wrap and go. Full of healthy nuts, apricots, coconut and with a tiny hint of chocolate. Ideal for the any lunch box, isn’t that just want you want?
Nutty Apricot Coconut Balls
3/4 cup dried Apricots – – read the ingredient list on the packet as some brands add extras.
1/2 cup raw, Macadamia nuts – unsalted
1/2 cup raw, Cashew nuts – unsalted
1/4 cup desiccated Coconut plus 1/4 cup for coating
1/4 cup Coconut flakes
1/4 cup Chocolate – 85%, chopped
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp melted coconut oil
• Place macadamia, cashews & desiccated coconut in a food processor and blitz until chopped
• Add apricots, Coconut flakes, chocolate and continue to blitz until slightly clumpy
• Add vanilla and melted coconut oil and continue to blitz until mixture starts to form clumps.
• Shape balls and roll in the extra coconut.
• Place in the freezer or fridge to set.
• Wrap and go or eat.